Thursday, October 13, 2011

Camera Bag Product Review | Gearing-Up for Fall Photography

Over the many years I've been involved with nature photography - hiking and shooting along trails from the U.P. of Michigan to Civil War battlefields in Virginia to National Parks in Utah and Montana - I've learned the value of a pro-quality, durable backpack for my camera gear, one that's easy to access and comfortable on the back. I've gone through many, basically because I've been doing this now for, well, 35+ years!

Recently camera bags by a company called Think Tank Photo came to my attention. I thought I'd give them a try. I was impressed by what I found, in features and in comfort.



To order camera backpacks by Think Tank Photo, please visit www.thinktankphoto.com/workshop. Enter code "WS-461" to receive a free bag with orders over $50.

No comments: