Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top 10 Photographs of 2010

Just as is the case when I'm composing and capturing nature and landscape photographs -"editing-out" and staying true to the original intent of the visual message - so it is with selecting my personal top-10 images of 2010. I actually ended-up with a folder containing 18 images, but that's what kind of year it's been, photographically speaking. So many wonderful subjects in such beautiful light, from the start of the year last January all the way through autumn.

Without further to do, here's my top 10 countdown for 2010 -

#10 - Emerging Pawpaw leaves @ Sugarcreek MetroPark, Dayton, Ohio


#9 - Above the music store @ Dayton, Ohio


#8 - Hunter's Moon @ Sugarcreek MetroPark


#7 - October Sunrise on Ilesboro Road @ Hocking Hills, Ohio


#6 - Great Blue Heron in Red Maple @ Lake Logan, Hocking Hills, Ohio


#5 - Sunflower Details @ Centerville, Ohio


#4 - August Journey @ Rockbridge State Nature Preserve, Ohio


#3 - End of the Trail @ Conkles Hollow State Nature Preserve, Ohio


#2 - Winter Afternoon at The Inn @ Inn at Cedar Falls, Hocking Hills, Ohio


#1 - February at Cedar Falls @ Hocking Hills, Ohio


Looking at the images I've left off the list I think a runners-up entry is in order. 

Here's to looking forward to 2011. May the New Year bring peace, joy and nothing but good light.

No comments: