Tuesday, October 06, 2009

New Workshop on Digital Workflow for Nature Photography

I'm happy to announce my next full-day photography workshop, set for Saturday, November 21 2009 at Cox Arboretum MetroPark, just south of Dayton, Ohio. The primary topic of this program will be digital workflow for nature photography including image importing and editing using Apple Aperture, fine tuning and enhancements in Photoshop CS4, monochrome conversions using Nik Color Efex Pro and High Dynamic Range Photography using Photomatix. As of 10-6-09 there are already 10 people registered to attend. I limit my workshops to 20 attendees, so there are still 10 seats remaining, however, I expect these to fill within the next day or two. There will be another workshop this winter, most likely on a Saturday in late January or early February, so it's always a good idea for those interested to submit their names and emails to my waiting list.

Digital Photography for the Nature Photographer Workshop Presented by Jim Crotty

1 comment:

dolls like us said...

cool really cool !