Thursday, July 16, 2009

Photography Workshop for September 26 Now Full

My full-day workshop on nature and landscape photography, scheduled for September 26, 2009 at Cox Arboretum MetroPark, is now full. I had limited the number of registrants to 20 in an effort to keep the group at a manageable level while maintaining the quality of instruction. However, I have started a waiting list in the event that there are cancellations.

Most likely I will be presenting another full-day workshop in January or February '10 on winter nature and landscape photography, also at Cox Arboretum. As soon as I finalize the details I will make that announcement here on this blog as well as on CalmPhotos.com and OhioPhoto.org.

1 comment:

dolls like us said...

Thanks for doing it the park photography thing I am sure it will be will attended.